Planning Your Next Year with Purpose!
A new year is almost upon us, have you done any planning for it yet? If not, why not? Research shows that we get more done, are more productive and achieve our goals at a higher rate when we plan our time. Not only do we need to plan our days and weeks, but we need to set yearly goals. Have you set yours? We only have a month until the end of the year, if you don’t plan, someone will plan your life for you!
So with that in mind, here are some ideas for you to get started.
Start with the year in mind. What do you want to accomplish in the next year?
- I am running a half and full marathon, but to get that done I have to start planning now.
- I am pushing 50 (next October), so I need to think about my diet. My wife and I have started a diet plan, counting calories and lots of veggies
Your financial well-being, how is it?
- How much do you want to save?
- How much do you want to invest?
- How much do you want to give?
- You need to plan ahead, budget
- Are you growing as a person?
- What books are you reading?
- What websites are you learning from?
- What can you do to be better than you are today?
These are just a few of the areas you need to start planning for now? There are others:
- What if you started off the year with a clear plan and purpose? How much better would 2014 be than 2013?
- Or perhaps you need to continue your growth from this year.
If that is the case, the time is now to get started. Don’t waste the time around the holidays, use it to plan a better 2014. Need help?