Today we celebrate 25 shows, wow! And do a tribute to some dear friends who had some horrific losses:
- My wife and I played hooky from school and drove her new car and had a blast!
- Yes, my wife has a new G6 from Pontiac, it is cool!
- My dear friends Jerry and Marianne Karth had an accident and two of their 9 children were killed in the car wreck
- You can donate at Wells Fargo using Karth as the keyword
- I preached this week at church and we honored our seniors at a banquet
- Watching NBA playoffs
- Happy Mother’s Day and we played a board game, “Truth Be Told” it was fun!
- We have Email!
So sit back and relax or take your Iphone and go for a run and listen for the next 45 minutes.
New to Purposeful U? Then make sure you listen to My Story, the first podcast I produced, and head on over to my personal blog, Todd B. Freese, I am blogging my way through the school year, and over to the podcast that my wife and I do weekly, Two Teachers in Texas. Be sure to leave a comment on both blogs and of course here as well.